Umpires will inspect all Players prior to a match. Please note:
- All Players should supply their own medical tape for strapping of ankles etc.
- NO jewelry- including earrings, watches etc – is to be worn. Fingernails need to be trimmed.
- Taping of studs or sleepers is not allowed – all must be removed.
- Please ensure footy boots are in good condition – i.e., no metal wiring exposed on stops. Aluminum stops or aluminum tipped stops are OK.
- In accordance with VCFL Rules, no Junior aged players shall be allowed to wear gloves.
- Bike shorts may be worn under footy shorts, however they should be either skin colour or the same colour – maroon - as Club shorts.